Tuesday, April 21, 2015

EOC: Week 1: What I am expecting from this class.



I plan to learn more about marketing research and really grasp an understanding of marketing by the end of this class. Marketing is a huge part of my life with my Entertainment Company and network marketing company.  I know marketing research consists of researching consumers, competitors, employees and other parts of the marketing success. The research can be done in many ways, one popular way being surveys. Surveys can be easily filled out and collected to give any company or person a quick response to certain questions they may have. I know this information can be very valuable and worth a lot of money, depending on what the research shows. I am looking to find out about the companies who excel in marketing research and why other companies don’t bother so much with it. Is marketing a key reason in why some companies fail to make the leap from being a good company to being a great company? What is the average companies spend on marketing research? All good questions I’m hoping get answered through this class. I can’t say marketing is the most exciting of subjects, but it is something I want to be good at so all in all I’m really just wanting to improve my marketing skills. I have an event in the making for later 2016 so that gives me plenty of time to really do some good marketing research and put together some strong ad campaigns. I want to be more confident in my marketing after this class to be able to complete such campaigns and not have any doubt in selling out the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment