Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Costumer Service



Earlier this year I moved to Henderson, right before starting school, and ran into a huge problem with my phone service. I didn’t have any bars of service almost everywhere in my house. This was a huge problem for me because my cell phone was my only source of a telephone. I use Sprint for my cell phone provider and have always been satisfied with their service, all the way down to the bill being under $100 and unlimited everything. It took me a minute to connect to an actual person when calling Sprint to deal with my problem. When I did get connected with somebody, I ended up losing the call in the first five minutes. Within a minute I received a phone call back and a voicemail from the nice lady I had been speaking with. With the little bit of information she could piece together before our original call dropped, she already knew my problem. Listening to the voicemail, she had informed me that an antenna I could set up in my house and link up to four separate cell phones to was being shipped to me and I would receive it in just a couple weeks. She stated I would have received the antenna sooner, but they were in back order. I received the antenna and have never been happier. I only had to call the one time and didn’t have to threaten to switch phone providers or talk to a manager to get what I wanted. The antenna itself and the shipping were all free of charge as well. The only real downfall through the entire situation was how long I had to wait, makes me think I’m not the only one with bad phone reception in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment