Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

I’m not just another music producer on a journey to stardom. I’m going to use the knowledge I hold about life and the motivation I wake up with daily to one day change the world. Taking it one day at a time, I’m always staying positive and professional. I never miss a deadline and staying on time for everywhere I have to be. I won’t waste your time and expect you not to waste mine. I don’t do this for the money or the glory of being an all-star DJ. I make my music to inspire and touch the lives of millions, to keep this movement of music we’re in going strong, and to bring happiness to people all over the world. I will continue to bring people together to eventually throw the world’s biggest global gathering of people. I will throw 13 music festivals in 13 separate countries across the world at the same time, while also paying for 10,000 people from each country to go for free. This is why my journey starts with music, but I’ll finish doing so much more. I believe the dreams you set out to accomplish make you who you become and can turn anyone into a great individual. You make the choice to keep putting in the effort and you’ll do anything, even if it is as big as changing the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment