Tuesday, May 12, 2015

EOC Week 6: What did you learn? From your project? From the class discussion?


I unfortunately did not finish the project fully to be able to learn everything I should have. I realize this is not acceptable and cannot happen with the final. I did however read through all my other classmates projects and discovered how different everyone in class feel about fragrances. All the products were unique in their own ways. Some with packaging you wouldn’t expect a fragrance to have like that of a gypsy or in what seems to be a flask. Packaging is a key factor in the success of a fragrance and I now have a stronger understanding of that. The scents themselves ranged in variety as well, with the one that has a smell of love sticking out the most. It seems a lot of the class had troubles with following the directions of the project. My project was by far not the only one not finished, though that is still no excuse. This class is teaching me a skill I can take with me everywhere, help businesses make money through market research. Doing the work and projects will ensure I learn the knowledge and be able to use it outside of the school whether for my own businesses or for others. Not many classes in this school offer anything of the sort, thus why I must stay focused and get the work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment