Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3


First item that defines me would have to be my home studio setup. When I’m not at school, I spend most of my time in front of the computer doing school work or teaching myself other useful knowledge I strive to learn. I’m able to do anything I need on it from making the music I love to even playing a game when I feel a need to take a break. Takes me no time at all to get done with work here. With it I’ll be able to reach my goal successfully of trying to learn everything I can.
 I own a 2006 Jeep Commander and that’s the second item that makes up me. This doesn’t make up me because of what kind of vehicle it is, but rather that it’s a reliable vehicle that gets me to my destinations.  It’s unfortunate the Jeep I own only gets roughly 14 miles per gallon, but since I’ve owned it, I’ve had little to no problems with it. I was able to set up the back and middle of the Jeep to be a nice sound system I can DJ from.  Without my Jeep I would have a more difficult time getting to school and back and forth from military appointments.
The last item that defines who I am is probably my CDJs. I first learned how to spin on these and still use them to practice on a regular. They aren’t much for DJing equipment, but great for learning on. They define me because of the artist I’m trying to become. After I start producing my own music, I’ll already know how to play the music live for an audience. Eventually I’ll upgrade from these CDJs to a controller that can do more, but for now these work great.

No comments:

Post a Comment